What is your refund policy?
The following is a summary of the refund policy as outlined in our terms and conditions. Refunds will be considered for purchases within the following criteria:
- The purchaser is within the first 30 days of the purchase of the product.
- The issue(s) derives from not being able to install the product properly or get the product to perform its basic functions.
- The purchaser, with access provided by a support product, has attempted to resolve the issue(s) with the product’s support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Refunds will only be considered for any support product if no support (as deemed by the owner) was given.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- No refunds will be processed for the any bundled subscriptions (eg. "Everything" or "Developer" bundles").